- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Maun weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Maun in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in August - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maun in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Maun in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Maun sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maun in August 2020. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:56||18:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:47||18:14|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:35||18:18|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Botswana
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.