- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Ghanzi weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Ghanzi, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghanzi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ghanzi in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghanzi in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghanzi in August - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghanzi in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ghanzi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghanzi in August 2020. Select a month to view Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:05||18:14|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:56||18:19|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:44||18:24|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.