- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Bhutan
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Paro weather in August 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 406406 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paro in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Paro in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in August - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paro in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Paro in August and the average monthly rainfall is 406mm.
Paro sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paro in August 2020. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:26||18:51|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:34||18:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:41||18:24|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Bhutan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.