- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Benin
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Kandi weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kandi in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in August - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kandi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandi in August 2020. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:36||19:13|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:38||19:07|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:38||18:58|
- Find the cheapest flights to Cotonou (COO), Benin
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.