- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Belgium
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Liege weather in August 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Liege in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Liege in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Liege in August and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Liege sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liege in August 2020. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:05||21:22|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:28||20:55|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:51||20:24|
- Save up to 40% on tours to Europe with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.