- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Silver Sands weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Silver Sands, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Silver Sands weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Silver Sands in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 154mm (6.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Silver Sands in August is 28°C (82°F).
Silver Sands sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silver Sands in August 2019. Select a month to view Silver Sands sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:44||18:25|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:46||18:19|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:47||18:10|
- Save EXTRA £100 on all inclusive holidays to Barbados
- £100 discount on holidays for 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st Jul 2020 & 30th Jun 2021 (inclusive)
Discover more about Barbados
More Barbados destinations
- Mullins Bay
- Needham's Point
- Paynes Bay
- Silver Sands
- St Lawrence
- The Crane
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details