- Save up to 45% on holidays to Barbados
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 15th May 2021 (inclusive)
Bathsheba weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Bathsheba, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bathsheba weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bathsheba in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 159mm (6.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bathsheba in August is 28°C (82°F).
Bathsheba sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bathsheba in August 2019. Select a month to view Bathsheba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:43||18:25|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:46||18:19|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:47||18:10|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Barbados
More Barbados destinations
- Mullins Bay
- Needham's Point
- Paynes Bay
- Silver Sands
- St Lawrence
- The Crane
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details