- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Katoomba weather in August 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Katoomba, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Katoomba sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Katoomba in August 2020. Select a month to view Katoomba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:51||17:20|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:36||17:30|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:18||17:40|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.