- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this summer
- Book flight+hotel deals in the ebookers summer sale
- Selected travel dates apply
Bourke weather in August 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Bourke, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bourke weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bourke in August is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 78% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 23mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bourke sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bourke in August 2019. Select a month to view Bourke sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||07:02||17:43|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:50||17:52|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:34||18:00|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Australia
- Destinations include Sydney
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about New South Wales
Popular New South Wales destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details