- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Jermuk weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jermuk in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Jermuk in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jermuk in August and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jermuk in August 2020. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:56||20:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:10||19:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:24||19:30|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Armenia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.