- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Iguazu Falls weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Iguazu Falls, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iguazu Falls in August 2020. Select a month to view Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:16||18:13|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:05||18:19|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:51||18:26|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Argentina
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.