- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Davis weather in August 2020
- -14-14°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Davis, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Davis sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Davis in August 2020. Select a month to view Davis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||11:20||16:30|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||10:13||17:33|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||09:08||18:30|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Antarctica
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Where's warm in Antarctica in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Antarctica in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.