- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Lubango weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lubango in August and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in August 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:28||17:56|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:21||17:59|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:12||18:01|
- Find low prices on flights to Angola
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.