- Find cheap flights to American Samoa with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Pago Pago weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Pago Pago, American Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pago Pago in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Pago Pago in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pago Pago in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pago Pago in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pago Pago in August?
The average sea temperature around Pago Pago in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Pago Pago in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Pago Pago in August and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Pago Pago sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pago Pago in August 2020. Select a month to view Pago Pago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:44||18:14|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:37||18:17|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:28||18:18|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More American Samoa destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.