- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Algeria
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Ghardaia weather in August 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghardaia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Ghardaia in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghardaia in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghardaia in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghardaia in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ghardaia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghardaia in August 2020. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:00||19:43|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:10||19:28|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:20||19:11|
- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Algeria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.