- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Jalalabad weather in August 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Jalalabad, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jalalabad in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Jalalabad in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jalalabad in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jalalabad in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jalalabad in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Jalalabad in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jalalabad in August 2020. Select a month to view Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:59||18:50|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:10||18:34|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:21||18:16|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.