- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Lancaster weather in April 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Lancaster, Pennsylvania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lancaster in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Lancaster in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lancaster in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lancaster in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lancaster in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lancaster in April and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Lancaster sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lancaster in April 2020. Select a month to view Lancaster sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:48||19:30|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:27||19:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:06||20:00|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Pennsylvania in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pennsylvania in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.