- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Williston weather in April 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Williston, North Dakota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Williston weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Williston in April is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 32mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Williston sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Williston in April 2020. Select a month to view Williston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:31||20:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:04||20:46|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:37||21:08|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the USA
More North Dakota destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details