- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Conway weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Conway, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Conway weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Conway in April is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 87mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Conway sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conway in April 2020. Select a month to view Conway sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:25||19:12|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:00||19:29|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:37||19:47|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More New Hampshire destinations
- Lake Sunapee
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details