- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Dubuque weather in April 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Dubuque, Iowa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dubuque weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dubuque in April is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 86mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Dubuque sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubuque in April 2020. Select a month to view Dubuque sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:44||19:29|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:21||19:45|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:58||20:02|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about the USA
More Iowa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details