- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Salmon weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Salmon, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Salmon in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Salmon in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salmon in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salmon in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salmon in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Salmon in April and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Salmon sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salmon in April 2020. Select a month to view Salmon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:15||20:04|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:50||20:22|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:25||20:41|
- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Idaho in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Idaho in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.