- Save on hotel stays in San Diego, California with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
San Diego weather in April 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for San Diego, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Diego sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Diego in April 2020. Select a month to view San Diego sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:36||19:09|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:18||19:19|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:02||19:30|
- Pre-book San Diego car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for San Diego Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Discover more about California
Where's hot in California in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- San Diego
- Santa Monica
- Palm Springs
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.