- Find cheap flights to Alaska with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Nome weather in April 2020
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nome sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in April 2020. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||08:16||21:57|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:25||22:40|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:32||23:28|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.