- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Bethel weather in April 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The April weather guide for Bethel, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bethel in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Bethel in April, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bethel in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bethel in April - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bethel in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bethel in April and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Bethel sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bethel in April 2020. Select a month to view Bethel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||08:08||21:34|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:25||22:10|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:41||22:49|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Alaska
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.