- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Scilly Isles weather in April 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Scilly Isles, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Scilly Isles weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Scilly Isles in April is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 68mm (2.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Scilly Isles in April is 10°C (50°F).
Scilly Isles sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Scilly Isles in April 2020. Select a month to view Scilly Isles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:01||19:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:32||20:20|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:03||20:43|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More UK destinations
- Fort William
- Scilly Isles
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details