- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Fort William weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Fort William, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fort William in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Fort William in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort William in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort William in April - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort William in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Fort William in April and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Fort William sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort William in April 2020. Select a month to view Fort William sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:49||20:01|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:12||20:30|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:35||21:02|
- Browse latest special offers on Dorset & Cornwall holidays
- Filter deals by destination, bedrooms, dates & more
- Plus check location & facilities such as wifi & parking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in the UK in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.