- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Heathrow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £378 including taxes/charges
Jumeirah weather in April 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Jumeirah, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jumeirah weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jumeirah in April is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 7mm (0.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Jumeirah in April is 25°C (77°F).
Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jumeirah in April 2020. Select a month to view Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:10||18:36|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:56||18:42|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:44||18:49|
- Save EXTRA 10% on Occidental IMPZ Dubai
- Excludes Flash Sale, Happy Days, Nights & Weekends
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details