- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Al Ain weather in April 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Al Ain, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Al Ain weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Al Ain in April is a very hot 35°C (95°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 12mm (0.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Al Ain sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Al Ain in April 2020. Select a month to view Al Ain sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:09||18:33|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:55||18:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:43||18:46|
- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to Dubai
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £415 per person
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details