- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
UAE weather in April 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for UAE, represented by Dubai, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to UAE weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in UAE in April is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 7mm (0.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around UAE in April is 25°C (77°F).
The weather in UAE in April is represented by Dubai.
UAE sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for UAE in April 2020. Select a month to view UAE sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The UAE sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Dubai.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:10||18:35|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:56||18:42|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:43||18:49|
- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details