- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Ashgabat weather in April 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ashgabat weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ashgabat in April is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 44mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ashgabat in April 2020. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:51||19:30|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:31||19:43|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:11||19:57|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Turkmenistan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
More Turkmenistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details