- Find cheap flights to Tonga with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Nuku'alofa weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nuku'alofa weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nuku'alofa in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F).
Expect 156mm (6.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nuku'alofa in April is 27°C (81°F).
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in April 2020. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:48||18:41|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:53||18:29|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:58||18:18|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Tonga destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details