- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Sun Moon Lake weather in April 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sun Moon Lake weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sun Moon Lake in April is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 36% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 127mm (5.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sun Moon Lake sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sun Moon Lake in April 2020. Select a month to view Sun Moon Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:48||18:12|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:35||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:23||18:25|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
More Taiwan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details