- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Bern weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bern in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Bern in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bern in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bern in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bern in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bern in April and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Bern sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bern in April 2020. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:09||20:00|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:42||20:19|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:16||20:40|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Switzerland
Where's warm in Switzerland in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Switzerland in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.