- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Stellenbosch weather in April 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Stellenbosch in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in April and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stellenbosch in April 2020. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:57||18:39|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:07||18:21|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:19||18:04|
- Find low prices on flights to South Africa
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.