- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Okiep weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Okiep, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Okiep in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Okiep in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Okiep in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Okiep in April - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Okiep in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Okiep in April and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Okiep sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Okiep in April 2020. Select a month to view Okiep sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:59||18:45|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:07||18:29|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:16||18:14|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2019/2020
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.