- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Ladysmith weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Ladysmith, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ladysmith in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Ladysmith in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ladysmith in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ladysmith in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ladysmith in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ladysmith in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Ladysmith sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ladysmith in April 2020. Select a month to view Ladysmith sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:11||17:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:19||17:42|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:27||17:28|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.