- Save EXTRA £50 per person on holidays & hotels
- Excludes tours & river cruises - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Graaf-reinet weather in April 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Graaf-reinet, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Graaf-reinet in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Graaf-reinet in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graaf-reinet in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graaf-reinet in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Graaf-reinet in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Graaf-reinet in April and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Graaf-reinet sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Graaf-reinet in April 2020. Select a month to view Graaf-reinet sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:34||18:17|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:43||18:00|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:54||17:44|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.