- Browse current deals & offers on tours to South Africa
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Calvinia weather in April 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Calvinia, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calvinia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Calvinia in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calvinia in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calvinia in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Calvinia in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Calvinia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Calvinia sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calvinia in April 2020. Select a month to view Calvinia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:52||18:36|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:02||18:20|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:12||18:04|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in South Africa
- Book cheap hotels in Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.