- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Apia weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Apia, Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Apia weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Apia in April is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 261mm (10.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Apia in April is 29°C (84°F).
Apia sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apia in April 2020. Select a month to view Apia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:32||19:30|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:33||18:21|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:36||18:13|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Samoa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details