- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Russia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Moscow weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Moscow, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Moscow weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Moscow in April is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 43mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Moscow sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moscow in April 2020. Select a month to view Moscow sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:00||19:08|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:24||19:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:48||20:07|
- Book tours & holidays to Russia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £1,529 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
More Russia (Europe) destinations
- Nizhniy Novgorod
- St Petersburg
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details