- Explore the latest holiday offers for Romania
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Sibiu weather in April 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Sibiu, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sibiu weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sibiu in April is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 55mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sibiu sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sibiu in April 2020. Select a month to view Sibiu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:03||19:52|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:37||20:10|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:12||20:30|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Romania destinations
- Poiana Brasov
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details