- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Doha weather in April 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Doha in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in April?
The average sea temperature around Doha in April is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Doha in April and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in April 2020. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:25||17:51|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:11||17:57|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:58||18:04|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.