- Find low prices on flights to Portugal
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Evora weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Evora, Portugal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Evora in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Evora in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Evora in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Evora in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Evora in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Evora in April and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Evora sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Evora in April 2020. Select a month to view Evora sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:16||19:55|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:55||20:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:35||20:23|
- Book online & save up to 10% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in Portugal in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Portugal in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.