- Book two week holiday to the Algarve & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on the Algarve holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Lagoa weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Lagoa, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lagoa weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lagoa in April is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 42mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lagoa in April is 16°C (61°F).
Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagoa in April 2020. Select a month to view Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:19||19:57|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:59||20:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:40||20:23|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.