- Book tours & holidays to Poland with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £764 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Lublin weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Lublin, Poland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lublin in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Lublin in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lublin in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lublin in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lublin in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lublin in April and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Lublin sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lublin in April 2020. Select a month to view Lublin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:05||19:03|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:34||19:27|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:04||19:51|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Poland
Where's warm in Poland in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Poland in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.