- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Alofi weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 246246 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Alofi in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in April?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Alofi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 246mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in April 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:27||18:20|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:30||18:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:35||17:59|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.