- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Nigeria
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Abuja weather in April 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Abuja in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abuja in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Abuja in April and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abuja in April 2020. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:27||18:40|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:20||18:40|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:14||18:41|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy in the coming months
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nigeria in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.