- Explore the latest holiday offers for New Zealand
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Kaikoura weather in April 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Kaikoura, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kaikoura sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kaikoura in April 2020. Select a month to view Kaikoura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:41||19:16|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:57||17:53|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:14||17:31|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's hot in New Zealand in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.