- Search Momondo for cheap flights to New Caledonia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Noumea weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Noumea, New Caledonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Noumea weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Noumea in April is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 103mm (4.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Noumea in April is 26°C (79°F).
Noumea sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Noumea in April 2020. Select a month to view Noumea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:02||17:54|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:07||17:41|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:12||17:30|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More New Caledonia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details