- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Noumea weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Noumea, New Caledonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Noumea in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Noumea in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Noumea in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Noumea in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Noumea in April?
The average sea temperature around Noumea in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Noumea in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Noumea in April and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Noumea in April?
On average less than 1 day in April in Noumea is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Noumea sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Noumea in April 2020. Select a month to view Noumea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:02||17:54|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:07||17:41|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:12||17:30|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in New Caledonia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Caledonia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.