- Check recommended holidays & tours to Namibia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Sossuvlei weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Sossuvlei, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sossuvlei weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sossuvlei in April is a warm 27°C (81°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sossuvlei sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sossuvlei in April 2020. Select a month to view Sossuvlei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:08||18:57|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:14||18:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:20||18:31|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Namibia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.